Course Date: To be announced
- Mechanisms of Aging & Facial Anatomy
- Mechanism of Aging
- Treatment of Aging
- Anatomy of skin/hair
- Skin type classification
- Wrinkle classification
- History of the thread lift technique
- Principles of the technique
- Applied Anatomy
- Consultation and patient selection
- Type of Threads:
- Absorbable and non-absorbable
- BARBED SUTURE LIFTS (eg. Happy lift, Ancorage) - Concept: anchored vs. free-floating sutures - Materials and instruments
- CONED SUTURE LIFTS (eg. Silhouette lift, Silhouette Soft) - Concept: anchored vs. free-floating sutures - Materials and instruments
- STIMULATING THREADS (eg. Mesoicogs, PDO, Gold threads) -Concept: anchored vs. free-floating sutures -Materials and instruments
International Expert Faculty
Ahmed Habiba, M.D.
World Expert in Thread Lifting Techniques, Completed his graduation from Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University in Egypt 2000. Dr. Habiba has delivered lectures and workshops in many international congresses about different techniques of thread lift within Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
Course Programs Download Flyer Register Now!
Other Upcoming Aesthetic Medicine Courses